Friday, February 13, 2009

welcome all!!


Assalamualaikum and hello to all zx-rians here.. i'm Dafi a.k.a. Pelam ZXR, will be your contributor for this new bikers blog. First and foremost, i'm very glad to 'meet' all bikers or bikes fan on this blog, so that at least, we'll share a lot of experiences or information about bikes.. So, if u have any suggestions about bikes, dont malu2 to inform me ok? Later i'll ketengahkan about yur idea.. haha




Erm, let's start with my 'Baby Orange' 1st ok? check it out!!

So, here is my story; started from majalah.. hehe, actually, i've made some surveying via majalah Bike Trader every week.. Then, i went to a few bike shop at my area, but the price is quite expensive, especially for down payment.. urrh, i felt really regret about it, but still lookin' for some bike (at that time, just marked for zxr250 or zzr250).. After 2 weeks, i've made a decision to go to Penang, which in my fikiran, i just know that there's a deretan of bike shops., Wooww, its burnt my passion to find out there. Therefore, i tried lookin' out my desire at Penang area, then... hoho i found somethin' attracted my eyes; Yeaa, it is!! it's a 1997 Kawasaki zxr250c which in Repsol Team stripes, - but actually, the stripes should be for Honda, hahaks but nvermind, its still look nice for me..

Its begin....




ehem... i've made some modified for my bike, such as cut off the mudguard, at the back.. Then, i'm using a plat number panjang, bcause i've seen lots of superbike oredy used it. (so, tiru la).. then, 1 more that i tiru is put a relay, so i've a suis to on all 4 signal lights. ermm.. thats hve made my bike becomes garang..,








erm.. meter panel smpai 250- ada 1 takat lagi kat bawah tu, stakat skrang just pernah cecah 200.. fuuh, really fantastic!! (dont try this at jalan raya, but highway ok) :D





my taget.. maybe i'll convert my bike soon, but still thinking about which fairing should i use; is it ok if i'm use zx-7r's? or cbr1000rr's? hurm.. if u have some ideas, just tell me ok.,

so, what if..

my bike's tail turn like this?? just edit it, want to imagine.. heheh




3 comments:

jb February 13, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

Nice blog-congratulations!!

Anonymous,  June 30, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

salam pelam,

aku nak buat cover seat custom utk kawasaki zx150 aku..sharptail lebih kuran gmcm yg ko buat kat kawas 250 (jadi r6) tu. .tapi masih boleh bawak mem aku lagi. dan satu lagi..sampan bawah..lower cowling. budak2 kawa zx150 indonesia bnyk buat mcm tu. Harap ko boleh bantu..kita deal melalaui emel dulu. onefineday_01@yahoo.com nanti dpt emel hang aku boleh bagi sample gambaq.

tq pelam.

zxr October 2, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

gua punye meter 240 n bleh prah lg smpi 250...kt higway...pus ati jgk la pkai motor zxr250 ni..

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors

Text

  ©Maintain by Trimax Creation.